Oh...YEAH!...after two weeks of
Mystery Monday...are you "rip-roarin" and
ready to PLAY?
I'm thinking that maybe...you just might be a wee bit excited?
'Cause, it's fun and easy and...YOU can
Win what?...you say. You've forgotten already?
Or, maybe you've never played before?
OK...so here's the scoop!
I meant a different kind of scoop)
the "real" scoop is...
YOU can WIN
...FIVE FAT QUARTERS of
quilter's quality fabric in your choice of color(s)
(Yeah, they might not taste as good as a scoop of
ice cream. But, they could be just as pretty!)
SEW...come on, let's play......
Today it's "fill in the blanks"
1) The border(s) around a quilt is like the _________ around a picture.
2) Most quilter's use a 1/4" ________ allowance.
3) It's a good idea to _________ your fabrics to get the wrinkles out before you cut.
4) A basic applique edge is called the _________hole stitch.
5) To "reverse sew" you would use a _________ __________ to take stitches out
6) I ran out of ___________ thread before I finished the seam! (hint: not the top thread)
7) The width of a strip of fabric in a "Jelly Roll" is _________"
8) A pattern for the individual pieces of a block is called a ______________. (hint: usually cut out of a thin plastic)
9) & (10) My Banner - there are several new "summery" things on my banner (just for August). Can you name TWO of them? ____________ ___________
ONLY - TWO steps to WIN!
(1) PLEASE email your answers to
with Mystery in the subject
(2) Be a follower
...it's fun around here...you'll want to be a follower
okay....you don't have to...but,
I would LUV-LUV-LUV it if you would be so kind
as to leave a comment?
Another weee leeetle thing to remember....
no stressing about the answers. Just take a stab at it.
Mystery Mondays are just FUN.
This weeks Mystery Monday ends
_______ * _____ * _____ * _______
Sound the trumpets....
Bang the drums!
from Lakewood Washington
is the Mystery Monday
....well, from the last time we played! =P