There has been a wee bit of feedback...
I've been "hearing" that today's Mysteries...
are just too...tooo...hard...too many questions...etc
SO...I'm "sweetening the deal"!!
Winner will get FIVE FATS
A Gift Certificate to JANE's
you can check out her shop here
pssst...shh...don't tell anyone...
but, you have until Friday night
to find the answers
Sherlock Snoop is looking for the correct answers....
Will HE find them before YOU do?
Please EMAIL your answers to
and put Mystery Monday in the subject.
also..please...leave a comment =)
YOU can WIN*
FIVE FAT QUARTERS
in the colors of your choice!
1) What year was the rotary cutter invented?
2) What was different about the first
cutting mats than those today?
(p.s. I actually have one of the first mats..
omgosh...that DOES date me..ugh!)
3) What year was Quilter's Newsletter Founded?
4) and...Who was the founder?
5) In what state is the Quilter's Hall of Fame?
6) Who is this lady?
7) What is the name of her first book?
8) And...When was it first published
9) On her shows.. .what does she
usually do with her scraps?
10) Who is this lady?
Her First quilt book was Patchwork Patterns...
11) What was the date this book was published?
Ok..GIRLS!...good luck in finding the answers!
If there is more than one person
who has all the correct answers*,
there will be a random drawing between them
come...ON...give it a try...
on the line!
*winner must be a follower, thanks..
Winner of Mystery Monday 3.14.11
Winner of Mystery Monday 3.21.11